The following points detail how we package and dispatch your jewellery.
- All our jewellery is dispatched inside a gift box.
- Our delivery charges include postage, packing and insurance
- Your purchase will be sent to you via Royal Mail (a signature may be required upon delivery).
- Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. Occasionally delays may be caused by external factors beyond our control (e.g. post, adverse weather conditions etc).
- If your purchase has not arrived within the expected time you should first check with your neighbour or your local Delivery Office.
Unfortunately an item may sometimes go missing in the post. We are unable to process any claim for an item that has not been delivered unless 15 working days has passed since the date the item was dispatched. All claims must be made within 28 working days of the dispatch date (for your dispatch date check your ‘Dispatch Confirmation’ email).